We care deeply about the health and well being of our community and are taking measures to create an environment that demonstrates that. We are part of this community and ask that you join us in doing the same. This video communicates some ways you can link arms with us.
Practice Good Hygiene:
- Washing your hands regularly
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue and immediately putting the tissue in the trash
Stay Home If:
- You have experienced a fever or have been around someone with a fever
- Are feeling ill
- Are part of the high risk community
- Have been exposed to someone who is ill
- Have an active cough
What We’re Doing
As we open our doors for in person classes we want to reassure you of our efforts. Watch this video to understand the guidelines for us during this time.
Here’s What We’re Doing:
- Studio is cleaned and sanitized several times per day including high traffic areas
- All props are sanitized before and after class. No props from home. Please use ours at this time so we may ensure proper sanitation
- Class sizes will be limited
- No hands on adjustments
- Staff will self monitor and self quarantine should it become necessary
- Only the practice studio and restroom are open. All other areas are off limits at this time.
- Signs will be posted throughout the studio
Our Current Process:
- Spaces in class are on a first come first served basis. We encourage you to register for class as early as possible to ensure you have a space.
- Non registered participants will be allowed in if space permits.
- Please arrive 5 mins prior to class start.
- Students will be let in one at a time while observing social distancing guidelines
- A contactless temperature check and waiver signature is required upon entry.
- At the end of class we ask that you exit the building promptly while observing guidelines
Updated Pricing Options
Did you know that your membership, pass purchases, and donations at Sacred Space all go to support the Sacred Service Program?
Every time to make a purchase at Sacred Space you help us make yoga a bit more accessible and included right here in your own community. Thank You!
Classes for Everyone
We have classes suited for every age and ability level.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Our newsletters are filled with helpful tips, deeper training, and useful aids to keep you on your journey of wholeness.Sign up today!